OBJECTIVES & STRATEGIES
AUGUSTA RIP TIDES
(A.R.T) Swim Team
Swimming Is Fun
THE OBJECTIVES FOR A.R.T. SWIM TEAM
1. To reach 50 to 75 active swimmers by December 2007.
2. To purchase equipment: stop watches,lap counters, backstroke flags, megaphone with whistle,and training equipment.
3. Travel to at least 1 to 2 swim meets per quarter.
4. To have at least 2 Stroke & Turn officals certified USA Swimming by summer 2008.
5. Host our own swim meet by December 2008.
1. For our swimmers to take pride in their accomplishments.
2. To have all our swimmers proficient in all 4 competitive strokes, starts, turns and relays.
THE STRATEGIES FOR A.R.T. SWIM TEAM
1. We will have our parents and swimmers talk to their friends and family about a positive environment for swimmers to grow and succeed. Pass out flyers and communicate through our swim team and best infant forehead thermometer web site.
2. By donations and fundraisers.
3. Give out the information and setting up meets to attend.
4. Find willing volunteers to go to training.
5. Train volunteers to run a meet.
1. Through hard work and dedication they will be able to see their results.
2. Perfect practice = perfect performance.